The chemical disposal and determination of samples are stopped in the chemical analysis room. Some small electrical equipment and various chemical reagents are often used in the work, such as improper operation, which also has certain risks. In view of these application characteristics, the following requests should be noted in the design of chemical analysis room:
(1) Buildings requiring laboratories should be built with fire-resistant or non-extinguishable materials, and partitions and roofs should also be considered for fire resistance. Terrazzo can be used in the air, windows should be dust-proof, indoor lighting is good. The door should be open to the outside world, and there should be two exits for the establishment of a large laboratory to facilitate the evacuation of personnel in case of an unexpected attack.
(2) Water supply and drainage water supply should ensure the necessary water pressure, quality and quantity to meet the normal operation of instruments and equipment. Indoor main valves should be located in a prominent position that is easy to operate. Sewerage shall be provided with acid and alkali corrosion resistant data, and ground leakage shall occur in the air.
(3) Ventilation equipment often produces toxic or flammable gases in laboratory work, so the laboratory should have good ventilation conditions. There are generally three types of ventilation equipment:
(1) Ventilation in the whole room: Exhaust fan or ventilation shaft is used, and the ventilation times are usually 5 times per hour.
(2) Partial exhaust hood: common device
Above the place where a large instrument is exposed to harmful gases. In order to reduce indoor air pollution, a part of the exhaust hood is installed above the harmful gas produced in the teaching laboratory.
(3) Ventilator: This is a part of ventilation equipment commonly used in laboratory design. Installation of heating source, water source, lighting, etc. Can use fire and explosion-proof metal materials to manufacture ventilation cabinets, coated with anticorrosive paint, ventilation pipelines to be able to resist acid and alkali gas corrosion. The fan can be installed in the top room, and should be installed to reduce vibration and noise. The exhaust pipe should be higher than 2 m above the roof. It is better for one exhaust fan to connect with one ventilator, and it is easy for different rooms to share one ventilator and ventilation duct to suffer from interpenetrating pollution. The correct position of Bosch Fume Cabinet in the room is to place it in the center with less air activity, or to use slit type fume cabinet with better effect. The height of the ventilation cabinet is 800 mm, the width is 750 mm, the net height of the cabinet is 1200-1500 mm, the height of the operation port is 800 mm, and the length of the cabinet is 1200-1800 mm. The opening height of window with wind speed of 0.3-0.5m/s at slit is 300-500 mm. The width of the duct behind the baffle is more than two times the width of the slot.
(4) Pipeline gas can be installed in laboratories with conditions for gas supply and power supply. The power supply of laboratory is divided into lighting power supply and equipment power supply. Fluorescent lamps are preferred for lighting. In the power supply of the equipment, the 24-hour running appliances such as refrigerators are powered separately, and other electrical equipment are controlled by the main switch. Electrical heating equipment such as ovens and high-temperature furnaces should have special sockets, switches and fuses. Bosch installed emergency lights indoors and on corridors for use during sudden power outages at night.
The splendid content of this article is compiled by the laboratory decoration. Our company insists on the win-win concept of honesty and cooperation to provide you with perfect service. Welcome to http://www.jnyhrs.com.